From 2009-11-16 to 2009-12-15
- 15:55 Feature #6697: enable HTTP-Auth in browser profile
- Interestingly, the problem this is supposed to solve doesn't actually occur for me.
We noticed some trouble with t...
- 14:12 Feature #6697 (Rejected): enable HTTP-Auth in browser profile
- for Firefox: network.http.phishy-userpass-length=255, see http://freshfoo.com/blog/HTTP_Auth_and_Selenium
- 14:08 Revision 1:e171c43bcf73: svn:ignore
- 14:07 Revision 0:5a4b294e2779: import from gocept repository
- 17:44 Feature #6483: Write documentation
- Here's a README for you, for starters. It's not complete, but should be better than what you currently have.
- 08:53 Feature #6497 (Rejected): Implement store* on python side
- 08:50 Bug #6496 (Confirmed): assertText and unicode
- 08:50 Bug #6496 (Rejected): assertText and unicode
- assertText should convert the pattern to unicode (so it's unicode throughout)
- 08:50 Feature #6495 (Confirmed): provide dragAndDrop variant with x,y parameters instead of 'x,y' string
- 08:48 Feature #6495 (Rejected): provide dragAndDrop variant with x,y parameters instead of 'x,y' string
- 08:50 Feature #6494 (Confirmed): Improve test isolation
- 08:48 Feature #6494 (Rejected): Improve test isolation
- * selectFrame
- 08:50 Feature #6493 (Confirmed): Integrate WebDriver
- 08:47 Feature #6493 (Fix released): Integrate WebDriver
- Plan for new Webdriver backend: Enable using both backends in the same project.
* split off HTTP server layers (#8...
- 08:50 Feature #6492 (Confirmed): Support 'label=' as locator
- 08:47 Feature #6492 (Rejected): Support 'label=' as locator
- 08:50 Feature #6491 (Confirmed): open() convenience method
- 08:47 Feature #6491 (Rejected): open() convenience method
- A common pattern is an open() method that includes the selenium.server and optionally supports HTTP authentication
- 08:50 Feature #6490 (Confirmed): Figure out how to set the browser locale
- 08:46 Feature #6490 (Rejected): Figure out how to set the browser locale
- via the profile? Does the RC have commands for this?
- 08:50 Bug #6489 (Confirmed): Sensible error message when connection to RC fails
- 08:45 Bug #6489 (Fix released): Sensible error message when connection to RC fails
- Don't just propagate the socket error but say something like "has the RC been started?"
- 08:50 Feature #6488 (Confirmed): Enable multi-threading
- 08:44 Feature #6488 (Rejected): Enable multi-threading
- It seems the way we set up the ZTK server, it can handle only one concurrent request, which is annyoing when you e.g....
- 08:50 Bug #6487 (Confirmed): Shut down server properly
- 08:43 Bug #6487 (Rejected): Shut down server properly
- The ZTK server is just killed at the moment, it should be given a chance to shut down properly.
- 08:50 Bug #6486 (Confirmed): Clean up ThreadDummies
- 08:42 Bug #6486 (Rejected): Clean up ThreadDummies
- At least the ZTK server (Zope2 too?) leaves behind <ThreadDummy> threads that clutter up the testrunner output. These...
- 08:50 Bug #6485 (Confirmed): Quit browser on Ctrl-C
- 08:41 Bug #6485 (Fix released): Quit browser on Ctrl-C
- If possible the browser should be quit even when the testrunner is killed with Ctrl-C (using an atexit-Handler?)
- 08:50 Feature #6484 (Confirmed): Make browser configurable
- 08:40 Feature #6484 (Fix released): Make browser configurable
- * browser type (firefox, chrome, etc.)
* RC connection (not only localhost:4444)
- 08:50 Feature #6483 (Confirmed): Write documentation
- 08:38 Feature #6483 (Fix released): Write documentation
* how to install (using extras) and integrate (various flavours, ztk, zope2, grok, etc.)
* how to wri...
- 08:50 Feature #6482 (Confirmed): Complete Selenese API support
- 08:36 Feature #6482 (Fix released): Complete Selenese API support
- see http://release.seleniumhq.org/selenium-core/1.0/reference.html
Also available in: Atom