From 2010-07-14 to 2010-08-12
- 08:40 Revision 90:5ecd347a3ecd: format layer name more nicely
- 08:36 Feature #7876 (Fix released): Show current test case in command log
- It would be nice if the command log of the selenium runner could contain an entry "running test_foo_bar" in between t...
- 10:52 Revision 88:c4db8ea3154f: Back to development: 0.7
- 10:52 Revision 87:4e157308f65a: Tagging 0.6
- 10:51 Revision 86:936aadcdcb19: Preparing release 0.6
- 10:48 Revision 85:3b1d9de87574: cleaned up changelog
- 18:23 Revision 83:cfcf334f20b8: - API expansion: add the assertions for ``getLocation``.
- 18:08 Revision 82:5f491227b7ae: - The name of the factored test layer contains the module of the bases now. The
- name is used by zope.testrunner distinguish layers. Before this fix selenium
layers factored from base layers with th...
- 18:08 Revision 81:d268a56f37db: added div.pt which I forgot in one of my last checkins
- 14:59 Revision 80:57b786b0b3c4: - API expansion: add ``clickAt``.
- 14:34 Revision 79:8b9f60039690: - The ``pause`` method uses float division now. Pauses where implicitly rounded
- to full seconds before when an int was passed.
- 11:05 Revision 78:862686d7f1ef: - API expansion: add ``runScript``.
- 10:05 Revision 77:f66e5131256d: - API expansion: add ``isChecked`` to verify checkboxes.
- 08:40 Bug #7681 (Fix committed): assertXpathCount() expects a string
- Applied in changeset r115465.
- 08:37 Revision 76:a5dbc0bbb3dd: - assertXpathCount now also takes ints (fixes #7681).
- 09:21 Bug #7790 (Fix released): Patterns should work with multiline strings
- 08:45 Bug #7790 (Fix committed): Patterns should work with multiline strings
- Applied in changeset r115402.
- 08:13 Bug #7790 (Fix released): Patterns should work with multiline strings
- matches should use @re.DOTALL@, so that 'glob:foo*' will match 'foo\nbar'
- 09:21 Revision 75:596caf776fd2: Back to development: 0.6
- 09:19 Revision 74:7f9876e66de3: Tagging 0.5
- 09:19 Revision 73:f574020b229e: Preparing release 0.5
- 08:44 Revision 72:614c09066c42: Fixes #7790: make patterns work with multiline strings
- 13:21 Bug #7681 (Fix released): assertXpathCount() expects a string
- Currently, you have to @s.assertXpathCount('//td', '3')@ which is rather clumsy.
The underlying reason is that the...
- 17:22 Feature #7653 (Rejected): Cage browser in an xnest window
- It would be very relieving if a selenium test run could be made to open the browser against an xnest server. That way...
Also available in: Atom