From 2010-11-05 to 2010-12-04
- 19:09 Feature #6492: Support 'label=' as locator
- maybe this helps: http://wiki.openqa.org/display/SEL/locateByLabelText
- 19:00 Bug #6485 (Fix committed): Quit browser on Ctrl-C
- Applied in changeset r118708.
- 18:59 Revision 151:186f7d9d20a6: Fixes #6485: Quit browser when the testrunner terminates
- 18:45 Bug #6489 (Fix committed): Sensible error message when connection to RC fails
- Applied in changeset r118707.
- 18:45 Revision 150:025dc21c0e2b: Fixes #6489: Raise readable error when connection to RC server fails
- 18:35 Feature #7876: Show current test case in command log
- Applied in changeset r118706.
- 18:34 Feature #7876 (Fix committed): Show current test case in command log
- applied in r118706
- 18:34 Revision 149:90ce2dcf698c: Fixes #7876: Show current test case in command log
- 18:21 Feature #6697 (Rejected): enable HTTP-Auth in browser profile
- I haven't seen this problem happen anymore for at least a year, I guess FF >3.x doesn't react this way anymore?
- 18:17 Feature #6490 (Rejected): Figure out how to set the browser locale
- Setting the locale is not possible with Selenium-RC right now, the only workaround is to prepare a specific FF profil...
- 11:51 Revision 148:93058e94318d: Add rudimentary documentation
- 11:40 Feature #8400 (Rejected): Base ztk.Layer on wsgi.Layer
- Structurally, ztk.Layer could do the same as grok.Layer and base itself on wsgi.Layer, using zope.app.wsgi.WSGIPublis...
- 11:35 Revision 147:c31e3f1109b3: Back out r118697: wsgiref didn't work properly when I tested it with a real-world testsuite of a project of ours, so we'll stay with zope.server for now
- 11:28 Revision 146:f9e8006d6159: changelog
- 11:11 Bug #6818 (Rejected): Confirmations cause unreadable/unrecoverable isolation errors
- Confirmation handling (choose*OnNextConfirmation) has landed quite a while ago (0.7 IIRC), but I'm afraid there's not...
- 11:07 Feature #8399 (Confirmed): eval helper
- 11:05 Bug #8382 (Confirmed): support assertions for getSelectOptions
- 11:03 Feature #6819 (Fix released): Implement selenese support for handling confirmations.
- 11:02 Revision 145:d93c0cace4f8: Remove unused variable
- 11:02 Feature #7653 (Rejected): Cage browser in an xnest window
- goes into #6483
- 11:00 Feature #6497 (Rejected): Implement store* on python side
- that just doesn't make any sense, one will simply use get* and "store" the result in a variable of one's own.
- 10:57 Feature #8260 (Confirmed): Support for WSGI and Grok testlayer flavours
- 10:56 Bug #6933 (Rejected): waitForText breaks when Element doesn't exist yet
- duplicates #8376
- 10:55 Feature #6484 (Fix committed): Make browser configurable
- Applied in r118299 and r118439 by Jan-Jaap Driessen
- 10:55 Bug #7681 (Fix released): assertXpathCount() expects a string
- 10:49 Revision 144:b75ea5745b22: Break the coupling of Selenese to the TestCase, so we can instantiate in in the layer
- Getting the failure exception from the TestCase doesn't really provide encapsulation against the underlying testing f...
- 10:29 Revision 143:3080a2279f9e: Have wsgi.Layer preserve the __init__(*bases) gesture
- 10:22 Revision 142:0888fc314872: Remove `SaneLayer` base class, it doesn't serve any purpose, really
- 10:14 Revision 141:5274dc830633: Port application setup from ztk.Layer to grok.Layer to reduce coupling
- to zope.app.wsgi: take the request factory class from there instead of hard-coding it here.
- 09:58 Revision 140:6e9e5802013d: Base ztk.Layer on wsgi.Layer, use wsgiref instead of zope.server as the HTTP server
- 09:58 Revision 139:80657c12f938: Make layer name a little prettier
- 09:57 Revision 138:6f37ed3d97cf: Remove the custom SwitchableDBApplication
- It does not actually provide any encapsulation against zope.app.wsgi since we inherit from it, so we might as well do...
- 09:56 Revision 137:f252798a6345: Adapt wsgi and grok layers to the naming convetions of the other modules, i.e. just `Layer`
- 14:53 Feature #8399 (Rejected): eval helper
- From a project of ours:...
- 14:52 Feature #7653 (Confirmed): Cage browser in an xnest window
- This is something that needs to be done on the *server* side of selenium, so gocept.selenium doesn't really have anyt...
- 15:37 Revision 135:937c2e41346c: Make getRootFolder available to the testCase.
- 15:16 Revision 134:cf6aaf1c15bc: Instantiate the layer outside of the testcase.
- 15:15 Revision 133:ea22384ab450: Test app is now a class instead of a function. Use the sane base layer. Avoid super calls. Setup the wsgi stack in the wsgi layer.
- 15:13 Revision 132:a8c31b08d1c5: Inherit from the sane base layer.
- 14:39 Revision 131:28c5d15e5989: Introduce 'sane' layer base, similar to the one in zope.component.testlayer. This layer will be used in the static/wsgi and grok selenium layers.
- 10:33 Bug #8382 (Rejected): support assertions for getSelectOptions
- getSelectOptions returns a list, thus the assertion infrastructure cannot be used just like this.
- 06:57 Feature #8376 (Rejected): Combine waitForElement and other assertions/actions
- Various assertions (and actions of course) will choke if the element they look for does not exist, so you need to, fo...
- 19:00 Feature #8189 (Rejected): Install Firebug into the FF profile
- My recollection was mistaken: Selenium does not provide profile manipulation capabilities via the RC.
- 13:04 Revision 130:089f25edbd38: Mark the server thread as a daemon in order to properly stop it. (I was running into stuck threads on selenium test failures and this seems to solve it).
- 11:43 Revision 129:a34b600bfb10: Remove ``switch_db`` contract, since it is the exception rather than the rule
- The ztk/ and grok/ Layers need it, but the others (zope2/plone/static) don't,
and we can just as well do this work in...
- 17:13 Revision 128:5b6dfda8b405: Added missing extends buildout.cfg
- 17:01 Revision 127:3a23a13699f1: Fix test after making host/port dynamic.
- 16:47 Revision 126:579706bebfe9: Extend from buildout.cfg. Add auto-color test runner option.
- 16:46 Revision 125:885836a5efcd: Sane buildout.cfg from which the different configurations can inherit
- 16:26 Revision 124:7b58a90e323a: Take the host and port from the base layer.
- 16:25 Revision 123:f485fa6356c6: Added conditional logging support to the static layer. The host and port are taken from the base layer
- 16:24 Revision 122:921b7b19a345: Ignore grok and wsgi dirs
- 15:21 Revision 121:01d233209361: Simpler code for picking up settings from the environment.
- 21:02 Bug #8261 (Fix released): plone buildouts/tests fail
- On ubuntu 10.04, using system python2.6:
$ python2.6 bootstrap.py -c plone.cfg && bin/buildout -c plone.cfg && b...
- 18:03 Revision 120:1dc1447bf460: pep8
- 16:58 Revision 119:8cd0c45ceb76: pyflakes
- 16:44 Revision 118:9e4fba18658c: Add gocept.selenium.grok dependencies to setup.py
- 16:44 Feature #8260 (Fix released): Support for WSGI and Grok testlayer flavours
- `tha.selenium` is a package we use at The Health Agency, which adds support for 1) testing grok apps with gocept.sele...
- 16:44 Revision 117:06f5251c7e6b: ignore wsgi and grok when looking for tests
- 16:43 Revision 116:a9af176f8e75: gocept.selenium.grok builds on gocept.selenium.wsgi to add support for testing grok apps
- 16:43 Revision 115:9d12f9266abf: gocept.selenium.wsgi allows you to plug in a wsgi app for testing
- 16:42 Revision 114:7ba7c18665e5: Pick up environment variables in order to locate the selenium server, local application, browser and speed
- 16:40 Revision 113:e4c34ecb8c1a: Add comment about giving up the socket
- 16:39 Revision 112:6192145cd0e3: update to latest ztk release
Also available in: Atom