From 2010-11-22 to 2010-12-21
- 21:01 Revision 177:f99a07d30a7a: refactor package structure of plone.testing support
- to avoid Testing.ZopeTestCase imports which break plone.testing
- 18:55 Revision 176:47a79ec07c5b: use plone.testing layers correctly
- 18:54 Revision 175:4064d13795a8: tune buildout
- 14:59 Feature #6488: Enable multi-threading
- In the zope2 flavour multi threading leads to isolation/thread-safety problems (see branch wosc-zope2-threads)
- 14:43 Revision 174:473e04d5d72e: avoid the need for a specific TestCase class by moving Selenese instance to
- 14:30 Revision 173:02afa865c4d0: use plone.testing layers correctly
- 09:33 Feature #8448 (Fix released): Split off HTTP test infrastructure flavours
- We've grown quite a few test infrastructure integration layers (zope.app.testing, zope.app.wsgi, plain wsgi, static f...
- 08:56 Revision 172:5ce1328493bc: Make refresh() wait for the browser to actuall load the page before continuing
- 11:27 Revision 171:f9f67545c320: Change zope2 flavour to run single-threaded, since Testing.ZopeTestCase is not really prepared for multi-threading, but we don't have a proper solution to that issue yet
- (Most other flavours are single-threaded, too, so I don't feel to badly about this; at least it's consistently in the...
- 09:11 Revision 170:2b3982a030cf: plone.app.testing branch was renamed
- eggs were released
- 11:21 Revision 168:f72a957579fe: Refactor server startup for zope2 flavour
- Although the startup code originates from Testing.ZopeTestCase.utils.startZServer(), it now doesn't have that much in...
- 11:18 Revision 167:2e6d45ef7544: Remove port randomizing for zope2 flavour
- 10:20 Feature #6484: Make browser configurable
- Applied in changeset r118812.
- 10:20 Feature #8260 (Fix committed): Support for WSGI and Grok testlayer flavours
- Applied in changeset r118812.
- 10:20 Revision 166:debbf019afb8: Remove merged branch
- 10:20 Revision 165:3422121bcbf0: Merge janjaapdriessen-wsgi branch
- * Fixes #8260: Provide integration with the recent testlayer approach
(zope.app.appsetup/zope.app.wsgi) used by Gro...
- 14:16 Revision 164:19e76ed49856: pep8
- 14:13 Revision 163:f0efae6fdc73: Test App2 for the other wsgi test layer.
- 14:12 Revision 162:8d559f4f1371: Use the name of the application in the layer name in order to distinguish WSGI layers.
- 14:12 Revision 161:c5f03f674dff: A test for multiple WSGI layers.
- 14:11 Revision 160:ae4e8603ed7d: Use the name of the application in the layer name in order to distinguish WSGI layers.
- 15:54 Revision 159:efcde17fe149: Updated readme on grok and wsgi layers, documented controlling gocept.selenium through environment variables.
- 14:54 Revision 158:1e575fd0ee7f: Implemented the isolation test for the grok layer.
- 14:28 Revision 157:354ff6a25726: Fix test.
- 10:26 Revision 156:9db91f3053e5: Call the super testSetUp in order to have the layer.selenium set up.
- 15:47 Revision 155:04054cb1bec7: Get a new ZODB connection per traversal
- 15:46 Revision 154:e6d11072c9f4: Branch to investigat thread isolation problems with selenium+zope2
- 17:55 Revision 153:947e99f15ab2: Pass keyword arguments too.
- 11:57 Revision 152:89b2f08bd314: Spell context more nicely
- 19:09 Feature #6492: Support 'label=' as locator
- maybe this helps: http://wiki.openqa.org/display/SEL/locateByLabelText
- 19:00 Bug #6485 (Fix committed): Quit browser on Ctrl-C
- Applied in changeset r118708.
- 18:59 Revision 151:186f7d9d20a6: Fixes #6485: Quit browser when the testrunner terminates
- 18:45 Bug #6489 (Fix committed): Sensible error message when connection to RC fails
- Applied in changeset r118707.
- 18:45 Revision 150:025dc21c0e2b: Fixes #6489: Raise readable error when connection to RC server fails
- 18:35 Feature #7876: Show current test case in command log
- Applied in changeset r118706.
- 18:34 Feature #7876 (Fix committed): Show current test case in command log
- applied in r118706
- 18:34 Revision 149:90ce2dcf698c: Fixes #7876: Show current test case in command log
- 18:21 Feature #6697 (Rejected): enable HTTP-Auth in browser profile
- I haven't seen this problem happen anymore for at least a year, I guess FF >3.x doesn't react this way anymore?
- 18:17 Feature #6490 (Rejected): Figure out how to set the browser locale
- Setting the locale is not possible with Selenium-RC right now, the only workaround is to prepare a specific FF profil...
- 11:51 Revision 148:93058e94318d: Add rudimentary documentation
- 11:40 Feature #8400 (Rejected): Base ztk.Layer on wsgi.Layer
- Structurally, ztk.Layer could do the same as grok.Layer and base itself on wsgi.Layer, using zope.app.wsgi.WSGIPublis...
- 11:35 Revision 147:c31e3f1109b3: Back out r118697: wsgiref didn't work properly when I tested it with a real-world testsuite of a project of ours, so we'll stay with zope.server for now
- 11:28 Revision 146:f9e8006d6159: changelog
- 11:11 Bug #6818 (Rejected): Confirmations cause unreadable/unrecoverable isolation errors
- Confirmation handling (choose*OnNextConfirmation) has landed quite a while ago (0.7 IIRC), but I'm afraid there's not...
- 11:07 Feature #8399 (Confirmed): eval helper
- 11:05 Bug #8382 (Confirmed): support assertions for getSelectOptions
- 11:03 Feature #6819 (Fix released): Implement selenese support for handling confirmations.
- 11:02 Revision 145:d93c0cace4f8: Remove unused variable
- 11:02 Feature #7653 (Rejected): Cage browser in an xnest window
- goes into #6483
- 11:00 Feature #6497 (Rejected): Implement store* on python side
- that just doesn't make any sense, one will simply use get* and "store" the result in a variable of one's own.
- 10:57 Feature #8260 (Confirmed): Support for WSGI and Grok testlayer flavours
- 10:56 Bug #6933 (Rejected): waitForText breaks when Element doesn't exist yet
- duplicates #8376
- 10:55 Feature #6484 (Fix committed): Make browser configurable
- Applied in r118299 and r118439 by Jan-Jaap Driessen
- 10:55 Bug #7681 (Fix released): assertXpathCount() expects a string
- 10:49 Revision 144:b75ea5745b22: Break the coupling of Selenese to the TestCase, so we can instantiate in in the layer
- Getting the failure exception from the TestCase doesn't really provide encapsulation against the underlying testing f...
- 10:29 Revision 143:3080a2279f9e: Have wsgi.Layer preserve the __init__(*bases) gesture
- 10:22 Revision 142:0888fc314872: Remove `SaneLayer` base class, it doesn't serve any purpose, really
- 10:14 Revision 141:5274dc830633: Port application setup from ztk.Layer to grok.Layer to reduce coupling
- to zope.app.wsgi: take the request factory class from there instead of hard-coding it here.
- 09:58 Revision 140:6e9e5802013d: Base ztk.Layer on wsgi.Layer, use wsgiref instead of zope.server as the HTTP server
- 09:58 Revision 139:80657c12f938: Make layer name a little prettier
- 09:57 Revision 138:6f37ed3d97cf: Remove the custom SwitchableDBApplication
- It does not actually provide any encapsulation against zope.app.wsgi since we inherit from it, so we might as well do...
- 09:56 Revision 137:f252798a6345: Adapt wsgi and grok layers to the naming convetions of the other modules, i.e. just `Layer`
- 14:53 Feature #8399 (Rejected): eval helper
- From a project of ours:...
- 14:52 Feature #7653 (Confirmed): Cage browser in an xnest window
- This is something that needs to be done on the *server* side of selenium, so gocept.selenium doesn't really have anyt...
- 15:37 Revision 135:937c2e41346c: Make getRootFolder available to the testCase.
- 15:16 Revision 134:cf6aaf1c15bc: Instantiate the layer outside of the testcase.
- 15:15 Revision 133:ea22384ab450: Test app is now a class instead of a function. Use the sane base layer. Avoid super calls. Setup the wsgi stack in the wsgi layer.
- 15:13 Revision 132:a8c31b08d1c5: Inherit from the sane base layer.
- 14:39 Revision 131:28c5d15e5989: Introduce 'sane' layer base, similar to the one in zope.component.testlayer. This layer will be used in the static/wsgi and grok selenium layers.
- 10:33 Bug #8382 (Rejected): support assertions for getSelectOptions
- getSelectOptions returns a list, thus the assertion infrastructure cannot be used just like this.
- 06:57 Feature #8376 (Rejected): Combine waitForElement and other assertions/actions
- Various assertions (and actions of course) will choke if the element they look for does not exist, so you need to, fo...
- 19:00 Feature #8189 (Rejected): Install Firebug into the FF profile
- My recollection was mistaken: Selenium does not provide profile manipulation capabilities via the RC.
Also available in: Atom