From 2012-10-23 to 2012-11-21
- 08:29 Feature #11628: Rethink Selenese API
- This might provide inspiration: https://github.com/jnicklas/capybara
- 08:29 Feature #11628 (Rejected): Rethink Selenese API
- If we'd all do this again, how would we do it? Especially if we suppose a generalized @assert@ á la py.test, what wou...
- 08:27 Revision 438:4d38ed73aaf4: Note alternative spelling of DOM element locator
- 08:25 Bug #11627 (Fix released): Clean up unittest2 dependency
- We should only "import unittest2 as unittest" for Python < 2.7 (e.g. in @static/__init__.py@)
- 08:24 Feature #11626 (Rejected): Reimplement getSpeed/setSpeed
- The Python-bindings of Webdriver do not expose these commands, even though Webdriver supports them.
- 08:23 Feature #11625 (Rejected): Alternative to fireEvent
- Webdriver doesn't support fireEvent, which we used to signal blur (and sometimes focus). Since that is more expressiv...
- 08:19 Bug #10185 (Feedback required): Own tests: make sure to quit browser
- Do you have a more detailed reproduction recipe?
- 08:17 Bug #11409 (Confirmed): XHTML support for converter break support for <python2.7
- 08:17 Bug #10872 (Confirmed): Remove work-around for selenium bug about temp profiles
- 08:17 Bug #10750 (Confirmed): Apply the configured timeout consistently
- 08:17 Feature #10497 (Confirmed): Make timeout configurable via environment variable
- 15:29 Revision 437:ac1b71789ae7: raise NotImplementedError for locator patterns that are not implemented (anymore)
- 15:21 Revision 436:6c1e4665fdc8: removed selenese methods that we won't implement anymore
- 13:35 Revision 435:bac67910188c: added back clickAndWait that was removed accidentally
- 13:27 Feature #11619 (Rejected): eval should return types, not strings
- Webdriver return values from evaluating JS are proper types now, not just strings. We should pass this on to gocept.s...
- 13:25 Feature #6495 (Rejected): provide dragAndDrop variant with x,y parameters instead of 'x,y' string
- 13:25 Feature #8399 (Rejected): eval helper
- In Webdriver, window+document are the ones of the window under test, so everything will be fine.
- 13:24 Feature #6482 (Fix released): Complete Selenese API support
- 13:24 Feature #6483 (Fix released): Write documentation
- 11:30 Revision 434:9b9590d5eeaa: merged changes from trunk
- 08:25 Feature #11598 (Rejected): highlight() for webdriver
- The highlight command is really useful for debugging. Webdriver doesn't offer this on its own, so we should think abo...
- 20:59 Revision 433:cfff76a19eeb: Improve stability for Zope 2 port binding. (raised AttributeError occasionally)
- 14:47 Revision 431:fb060adb2582: Fix Selenium API inconsistency: the parameter for click() is optional, but it's
- required for double_click()
- 14:15 Revision 430:6aa3c5e9c876: Back to development: 1.1
- 14:14 Revision 429:39f585614024: Tagging 1.0
- 14:14 Revision 428:15b9710c3242: Preparing release 1.0
- 14:14 Revision 427:82591bbddda7: Prepare 1.0 release
- 14:12 Revision 426:c7f0e33631f5: Move integration documentation to Sphinx
- 13:41 Revision 425:550cfba74907: Add rudimentary API reference
- 12:55 Revision 424:b41fd6415f18: Document installation
- 12:34 Revision 423:32faed7004d3: Add overview README file
- 15:32 Revision 422:d3a4bf31d4a2: Skip window management tests: we don't care about them for now
- 15:26 Revision 421:4de677c4fa06: Re #6493: Implement mouseDown/UpRight in terms of webdriver
- 14:55 Revision 420:35e1811f9b26: Move development info to HACKING and include it in PyPI and Sphinx
- 13:43 Revision 419:a2ea457d300d: Re-add setting that was accidentally removed in commit:dfa4ae2df623
- 15:40 Revision 418:d869ea383edb: Back to development: 0.18
- 15:39 Revision 417:720db1713f99: Tagging 0.17
- 15:39 Revision 416:83b93d602479: Preparing release 0.17
Also available in: Atom