From 2013-01-16 to 2013-02-14
- 12:58 Bug #12075 (Fix released): labels in diff image are not always rendered
- The labels for the three images in the image-difference composition ("expected", "got", "diff") are not always render...
- 11:39 Bug #12074 (Fix released): screenshot_directory default setting does not work
- This does not work:...
- 11:22 Revision 539:f0497a463ef8: Back to development: 2.0.0b2
- 11:18 Revision 538:681ff622f5fd: Tagging 2.0.0b1
- 11:18 Revision 537:0d7a7c4a253f: Preparing release 2.0.0b1
- 17:14 Bug #6487 (Rejected): Shut down server properly
- not an actual problem at the moment
- 17:10 Bug #12065 (Confirmed): refactor assertScreenshot-related code
- 13:44 Bug #12065 (Fix released): refactor assertScreenshot-related code
- Code regarding assertScreenshot still needs cleanup.
* ImageDiff vs. assertScreenshot
- 17:10 Feature #11812 (Fix released): Drop Python-2.4+2.5 compatibility
- 17:08 Feature #12064 (Confirmed): Allow arbitrary paths for screenshot_directory
- 13:42 Feature #12064 (Rejected): Allow arbitrary paths for screenshot_directory
- Currently, only python modules 'my.python.module' are supported. To have an extra directory for screenshots, it has t...
- 17:05 Feature #11323 (Fix released): Use random port for application server
- 17:04 Feature #12069 (Fix released): Document plone.testing way of setting up layers
- 17:03 Feature #8448 (Fix committed): Split off HTTP test infrastructure flavours
- 17:03 Feature #6493 (Fix committed): Integrate WebDriver
- 11:46 Revision 536:32db2a6fb227: remove executeScript and use selenium.execute_script instead
- 11:46 Revision 535:e26481e0b9cd: be more graceful with the threshold
- 10:31 Revision 534:165946f5529c: merge
- 10:31 Revision 533:09a6e2a121b4: re #11516 move screenshot code to its own module, use better alogithm for calculating difference
- 10:31 Revision 532:0dc8b510f8b0: re #11516 move screenshot code to its own module, use better alogithm for calculating difference
- 10:24 Revision 531:b7da73e3b2f0: extend ignores
- 10:08 Revision 530:5e26c64cfaa0: doc
- 16:26 Revision 529:d03749707fcf: remove comment, we need to refactor this properly
- 10:22 Revision 528:361cb3afdd19: use v1 boostrap
- 10:10 Revision 527:fb5bb3f69ecd: use v1 bootstrap
- 10:10 Revision 526:839aedb42f9f: ignores
- 18:57 Revision 525:32f0ea9b3b41: declare httpserverlayer dependency
- 18:56 Revision 524:c68ca6d7f40b: update httpserverlayer
- 18:48 Revision 523:1a989be7f8b6: remove configs which require py<=2.5, which is no longer supported
- 18:48 Revision 522:779a3203272f: use os.remove
- Even though it's the same function, remove is more understandable.
- 18:14 Revision 521:f7d4f5b4e4e6: remove documentroot property: httpserverlayer does this for us
- (I think …)
- 09:18 Revision 520:85e74a262f23: Update gocept.httpserverlayer
- 09:28 Revision 518:b8c9c6b39e95: be a bit more tolerant with thresholds as they are different when using different browsers
- 11:51 Revision 516:7f1fea48769a: Implemented assertScreenshot. (re #11516)
- Compares an element from a website with an image on disk.
This was mainly inspired by Needle by Ben Firshman
Also available in: Atom