From 2013-02-10 to 2013-03-11
- 09:27 Feature #11628: Rethink Selenese API
- Here's another one in this space: http://splinter.cobrateam.info/
- 14:25 Revision 549:875383da366a: Back to development: 2.0.0b3
- 14:24 Revision 548:1d2da4601653: Tagging 2.0.0b2
- 14:24 Revision 547:80a249042325: Preparing release 2.0.0b2
- 14:21 Feature #8448: Split off HTTP test infrastructure flavours
- Applied in changeset commit:1f22e3cdfcd7.
- 14:14 Revision 546:33277304da32: Stabilize webdriver/selenese API functions `waitForPageToLoad()` and
- `isTextPresent` to not raise errors when the elements vanish in between.
- 08:58 Bug #12074 (Confirmed): screenshot_directory default setting does not work
- 08:58 Bug #12075 (Confirmed): labels in diff image are not always rendered
- 13:25 Revision 545:61f5f9b87a5f: sort imports
- 13:17 Bug #12065 (Fix committed): refactor assertScreenshot-related code
- 13:17 Revision 544:e6f81d7c26db: re #12065 refactor screenshot assertion
- 10:55 Revision 543:4190387a07c4: re #12065 refactor image diff composition code
- 09:35 Feature #12100 (Fix released): Review documentation
- 09:29 Feature #12099 (Fix released): Check public API
- * -We've started reimporting some names in the gocept.selenium __init__, this should be reviewed-
* -Is it possible/...
- 11:37 Revision 542:a5e137061797: Resolve circular import
- 08:54 Feature #12069 (Fix committed): Document plone.testing way of setting up layers
- applied in commit:c31a4b33ddfd
- 17:19 Revision 541:c31a4b33ddfd: Document plone.testing way of layer setup
- 17:07 Revision 540:0aa6be502fe2: Add documentation for the webdriver Selenese-compatibility API
- 12:58 Bug #12075 (Fix released): labels in diff image are not always rendered
- The labels for the three images in the image-difference composition ("expected", "got", "diff") are not always render...
- 11:39 Bug #12074 (Fix released): screenshot_directory default setting does not work
- This does not work:...
- 11:22 Revision 539:f0497a463ef8: Back to development: 2.0.0b2
- 11:18 Revision 538:681ff622f5fd: Tagging 2.0.0b1
- 11:18 Revision 537:0d7a7c4a253f: Preparing release 2.0.0b1
- 17:14 Bug #6487 (Rejected): Shut down server properly
- not an actual problem at the moment
- 17:10 Bug #12065 (Confirmed): refactor assertScreenshot-related code
- 13:44 Bug #12065 (Fix released): refactor assertScreenshot-related code
- Code regarding assertScreenshot still needs cleanup.
* ImageDiff vs. assertScreenshot
- 17:10 Feature #11812 (Fix released): Drop Python-2.4+2.5 compatibility
- 17:08 Feature #12064 (Confirmed): Allow arbitrary paths for screenshot_directory
- 13:42 Feature #12064 (Rejected): Allow arbitrary paths for screenshot_directory
- Currently, only python modules 'my.python.module' are supported. To have an extra directory for screenshots, it has t...
- 17:05 Feature #11323 (Fix released): Use random port for application server
- 17:04 Feature #12069 (Fix released): Document plone.testing way of setting up layers
- 17:03 Feature #8448 (Fix committed): Split off HTTP test infrastructure flavours
- 17:03 Feature #6493 (Fix committed): Integrate WebDriver
- 11:46 Revision 536:32db2a6fb227: remove executeScript and use selenium.execute_script instead
- 11:46 Revision 535:e26481e0b9cd: be more graceful with the threshold
- 10:31 Revision 534:165946f5529c: merge
- 10:31 Revision 533:09a6e2a121b4: re #11516 move screenshot code to its own module, use better alogithm for calculating difference
- 10:31 Revision 532:0dc8b510f8b0: re #11516 move screenshot code to its own module, use better alogithm for calculating difference
- 10:24 Revision 531:b7da73e3b2f0: extend ignores
- 10:08 Revision 530:5e26c64cfaa0: doc
Also available in: Atom